Bozita Feline Grain Free Single Protein Chicken is a complete balanced kibble designed to provide adult cats and kittens of normal activity levels with all the nutrients they need for a healthy and active lifestyle. It contains 47% chicken as a single source of valuable protein. 80% of the protein is of animal origin, while the other 20% comes from vegetable ingredients. This means that this
Tuffs Quackers Tuffs QuackersThe Tuffs for dogs range of canvas toys are made from reinforced canvas material for extra toughness they also have double stitched seams for extra durabilityContains a super squeak chamber to maintain soundnbsp12quot tall approx nbspContains an internal SqueakerThis toy comes in 3nbsp different coloursnbspnbspTuffs Toys are designed to be play toys not chew toys and
This grain-free vegetable feast for dogs is a vegan wet dog food that is nutritionally complete. The vegetable feast contains rosemary & tomato to provide natural antioxidants seaweed for a natural source of essential vitamins and minerals sunchoke
Barking has a bright pop sheen that contains some of Underworlds most engaging material on it: Always Loved A Film and Scribble are among their best hands-in-the-air numbers while the acoustic piano led Louisiana provid...
This entertaining activity toy from Lamaze is sure to keep your little one laughing and playing, while helping their development and growth! Theyll love hearing Barking Bodens bark when you press his nose to hear him bark and his crinkly filling makes him fun to grab and squeeze. The colourful, playful design helps keep baby engaged and the handy clip makes it easy to attach to a pram.
Replacement battery for Aboistop Masterplus / New Generation anti-bark collars. Replacement battery for the Aboistop anti bark collar: used to interrupt any unwanted behaviour associated with barking, e.g. territorial aggression or over-excitement in the car. Helps to stop dogs barking.
The Agricultural range are tough hard wearing tools designed to last. For use in large gardens, small holdings, equine and farming environments.Mainly used by farmers or the food industry for shovelling loose materialsFeatures:r...
Designed to help you get stronger, slimmer and fitter, the adidas 2kg neoprene dumbbell is great for warm ups, fitness training, cardio workouts and yoga. The anti-roll design prevents it from rolling away, whereas neoprene coating reduces the risk of floor damage and ensures the dumbbell is less slippery when your hands begin to sweat during workouts. The dumbbell weighs 2kg (4.4lbs) and is
Grow And Cook Your Own Potatoes Fresh From The Vegetable PatchThese special Kestrel seed potatoes have been stored at 4 degrees Celsius to ensure that they are kept in great condition for you to plant between June and August so that you can enjoy the fresh taste of new potatoes for Christmas lunch.Summer planting potatoes for Christmas harvest is now a reality with these specially stored Kestrel
barking heads grain free quackers 2kg on other UK sites
barking heads grain free quackers 2kg on USA sites
Gain some confidence and conquer the world with this sultry bodysuit. ; Deep scoop neckline and backline. ; Semi-sheer bodysuit with a feminine lace bottom. ; Adjustable straps offer a personalized fit. ; Sleeveless design. ; Lined at bust. ; Snap gusset closure. ; 100% polyester; Bottom: 65% nylon, 33% polyester, 2% spandex. ; Machine wash, hang dry. ; Imported. ; If youre not fully satisfied
Made with real chicken and wholesome vegetables, DreamBone DinoChews Grain-Free, Small 14ct has all the mouthwatering flavors and scrumptious taste that dogs cant resist. These chews are a healthy alternative to rawhide that will provide your dog with chewing exercise and great chewing habits.
Twistix Dental Dog Treats help promote good dental hygiene in dogs. Irresistible vanila mint flavor makes giving them to your pup a joy for both of you. The treat helps remove plaque, get rid of tartar buildup, and freshen breath. It’s also grain-free for better digestion. Removes plaque and tartar buildup through mechanical action Uses peppermint, parsley and alfalfa to freshen breath Easy